We're selling our home as we're moving to Chicago, IL. We built the home in 2012. I wanted this page to be the primary place to find out more about our home as you can also find out more about who we are by reading the site. Finding homes for sale online is easy but finding out about the owners and how they conduct themselves is unique and I hope you find that it adds confidence to your interest in purchasing the house. We've kept great care of the property and would love to show it to you if you're interested.
- Sycamore Elementary is 3 blocks away with the house being zoned for Collierville Middle School and Collierville High School from there.
- The house backs up to a pasture with horses. The owners of the pasture have been offered to sell their land and do not want to. This was one of our key reasons to build on this lot. It will always have a quiet view of the horses.
- The neighborhood is quiet and has a diverse community of newly married couples, parents, professionals and community officials.
- Byhalia Rd is expanding to support more traffic in the growing residential area south of 385 in Collierville and to support the Interstate 69 integration that's underway.
- The Rolling Meadows subdivision is a 5 minute drive from highway 385 making it easily accesible to get anywhere in the mid-south.
- Rolling Meadows is currently expanding to Phase III which will raise the cost for a new home by roughly $10,000 when it's completed and lots are ready. We've personally seen a 20% increase in our property value over the 2 years we've lived here. The area is still developing and now is a fantastic time to invest in the neighborhood as it continues to grow.
- Built in 2012 by Regency Homebuilders. It's the Emmerson floorplan.
- 4 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms. Master bed/bath downstairs. 3 bedrooms upstairs with Jack and Jill full bath upstairs.
- 2703 square feet
- 2-car garage
- Built-in lockers at garage entry point.
- Large, spacious rooms with vaulted 9 ft ceilings.
- Upgraded all granite countertops throughout the house (including bathrooms).
- Covered outdoor living area with gas fireplace facing the back of the property.
- Upgraded Nest thermostats for both zones of the house.
- Upgraded ceiling fan in master bedroom. Additional ceiling fans installed throughout the house.
- Professionally installed high quality blinds with lifetime warranty.
- Energy efficiency built into all aspects of the house.
- Tankless Water Heater
- Energy efficient HVAC system with 8 years of warranty left.
- Nest thermostats
- Our energy bill from MLGW is typically $75-$150/month. Collierville water and sanitation services are separate and are $60/mo.
- Upgraded gas stovetop oven.
- Upstairs has a unique loft overlook of the living room and kitchen below.
- Unfinished 150sq ft room that's currently used as a walk-in attic.
Contact & Pricing
List Price: $294,900
191 Amber Waves Lane
Collierville, TN 38017
Please call 901-383-3122 or email to arrange a showing or with any additional questions.
More information about the Emmerson floorplan: